Weight Loss For The Military Moms Podcast: Ep 28 – Buffering
Welcome to the 28th episode Weight Loss For The Military Moms Podcast.
In this episode, I talk about my own experience with avoiding doing the things that will get me closer to my goal. It has nothing to do with motivation, but everything to do with why I’m avoiding in the first place. And we call it buffering.
If this message resonates with you and you have thought about working with a coach? OR maybe you just want to lose the baby weight once and for all and pass HT,WT, & PT with ease?!! Join me on a FREE discovery session call here.
Also, if you would like to leave an iTunes rating or review for the podcast from your iPhone or iPad follow the instructions below. If you have a PC you can download the podcast app for free on your computer. The same instructions apply. This also works for other podcast apps on Android phones or tablets.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.